Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My actual life, snapshots


Life isnt all about clothes and shoes, all the time. After I got home from Rome I've actually been doing other things than blogging as well. I just started school today but  I figured I'd give you a little inside as to whats going on in my life and what's on my mind and agenda.

One of the things that has been taking a lot of my time and energy has been food. Lately I haven't been able to eat as much as i usually do. Now I know myself well enough to know that this is just a fase and that it'll pass in about a week or two, but what really worries me is when people talk about my weigh/ my eating habits as if I dont take care of myself. I do eat, and I would never do something as stupid as starve myself or throw my food back up. Right now I actually really like my body and for the first time in a while I actually feel really confident in how I look. I still love food and I never think about my eating habits in any way that isn't healthy and I just dont want people to worry about that.

To end this on a less.. Serious note.. This weekend was actually really great. I went to a great dinner at my grandparents house, and to a birthday party where I talked to some nice people, had a few shots and some amazing french toast (it was the best toast ever - seriously), and the next day I went to my second Rodger Waters concert with my family. "The wall" was so amazing and its just such a huge thing in my family. So yea thats what has been going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment