Friday, August 30, 2013

Playlist - Old But Gold





I know my music taste varies a lot but lately I've listened to some of my childhood memory-songs, you know the kind you heard when you didnt really speak english and now when you hear them you just feel like you heard them before. I love these songs, all positive and energetic, makes me dance around (not practical when youre curling your hair FYI). I hope you guys enjoy them and that they bring back a few memories, otherwise I'm sorry to tell you you had a horrible childhood. 

2 comments:

  1. står i dyb gæld til dig for at genoplive de her sange!!!! havde helt glemt dem!!! loooove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Årh de er så great, jeg er lige i mit oldschool mood for tiden, så alle de gamle kører bare på replay, glad for at du deler min entusiasme ;) <3

    ReplyDelete