Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What you actually need to survive school


Ok so it might be a little late for this type of post but I know a lot of people (including myself) have just started school or will be starting it in a little while so I thought I'd give a little bit of good and honest advice from what I have learned since I started "High school" (In danish its a different kinda system, only 3 years but well yea you get the idea). First let me start with what you ALWAYS need to bring with you. I made a little polyvore with what I usually bring with my EVERYWHERE. These items will help you survive, trust me. Other then that Ill just give you 3 good tips that you will probably need at some point.

1. The shortcut to your desktop is windowsbutton + d (trust me you will need this if youre allowed to bring laptops to school)

2. If youre lazy like me, and you dont wanna do homework, don't worry, choose the subjects you find the hardest and do your homework for those classes, the rest you dont need to do if youre good at faking it. If you havent done your homework here are some things you can do;

  • Print out a resume of that book you had to read so you can be a part of the class discussion. 
  • In litterature classes you can never go wrong by saying something about love/lust, death/life, sadness/ depression. If you stick to those themes you cant be completely off. 
  • The last thing I'd say you can do is try not to get caught, answer the easy questions and raise your hand every time you can actually answer, if the teacher asks you something you dont know just say that you had a hard time with that part, it always works.

3. ALWAYS be prepared. Stuff like bobbypins and hair elastics are crucial. Your hair might look great when you leave the house but when youve been runnin through the rain and get to class with your hair dripping down your shirt youll be thankful for those hairthings. other things you might need are on the polyvore.

Well this should be my best advice, I'll inform you if I stumble upon something else even more genius even though I doubt it would happen. Good luck with school, and try to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment