Thursday, August 14, 2014

Banananananana Breaaaad


Because of the amazing Claire Marshall from heyclaire I got obsessed with making banana bread. I thought I had already posted this cause when I made it the first time I took like 500 pictures of it and posted it on twitter and yea it got kinda outta hand..

The recipe I use is in danish, its called "American Banana Bread" and you can find the link here. Otherwise I'm pretty sure that if you go to youtube and type in "heyclaire banana bread" you'll find the video I originally watched and with that is a link to a recipe in english :-)

I'm not taking credit for this recipe at all, I didn't invent it, I just love banana bread (especially with dark chocolate), and it's a great alternative to real cake cause it doesn't have as much sugar. I'm not by any means trying to watch my weight personally, but I think it's nice to look for "healthier" options if you, like me, have a craving for sugar all the time x

No comments:

Post a Comment