Sunday, November 2, 2014

Habits (Stay High)


So its Sunday today, I just woke up and had my standard breakfast.  My weekend has been the most amazing weekend in a long time. Friday I had my 18th birthday with one of my great friends Shilana, I had the best night and I really hope everyone had a great time - I know we did (see the pictures below for reference)


Then yesterday I went to see The Pink Floyd Project in Falkonér Salen with my family - Sadly I was insanely tired and slept through most of the solos (insert embarrassed emoji) but hey, I wore lipstick and winged my eyeliner so don't tell me I didn't make an effort. When I got home around midnight I went to my friend Rasmus' birthday just to say hi and give him his presents and shake my booty a little. I got home really late so when I woke up this morning all I wanted was a relaxed day so I could fix some things. I've been kinda sick and super busy so today I just have Anne coming over to help me bake and so that we can have some tea and just talk and relax which means I'm already back in my new running tights again. I'm sorry I haven't been posting much, I'm just so busy lately and I forget to take pictures and post things, but hopefully I'll get my shit together soon and start feeling better, I hope you all had a great weekend as well x

No comments:

Post a Comment