Saturday, August 24, 2013

Food: Salmon With Asparagus And An Easy Pastasalad


Ok, I know this is not a food blog but I try to be an all rounded blogger and well lately, I've had more freetime than usual and I've had a desire to start experimenting with some new food. I cook for my family once a week now and this recipe is actually super easy and super delicious! One of my favourite things are the asparagus with bacon, those are so easy and so tasty as well, you just wrap them and put them in the oven on 200 degrees (celcius lol) and let them stay there for about 15 min (until you think they look good). The pasta salad is very easy, its just a bit of pasta with tomatoes, mozarella and avocado. The salmos is just cooked on the frying pan for about 10 min and all this together is just, YUM! So very easy if you wanna try and well.. I might post some more of the stuff I cook, so if that interests you, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment