Saturday, August 24, 2013

Megan Fox Inspired Makeup


No, I do not look like Megan Fox in any way at all!, BUT today I've been a little hungover and looking and makeup tutuorials on youtube and one of my favourite beautyvlogs is in my opinion pixiwoo. And they did a Megan Fox inspired tutorial for making small eyes look bigger and I thought I'd test it out. Now I dont have a lot of make up tools (like professional stuff) but I gave it a shot and even though these pictures doesnt really give the best impression I'm sure you guys get the idea. If you wanna try it yourself you should watch the video above and well all I can say is good luck! 


And yea I suck at posin but xoxo, and kisses to all you fabulous darlings out there, a little divalicious attitude never hurt anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment