Friday, October 17, 2014

What Am I


Okay so, long story short, I've not been feeling very well and I've been very stressed out with my bday and all that so I have not posted any of the interesting stuff that has been going on around me (I will at some point) so this pic is a quick recap of some of whats really going on. 1. Messy hair is whats going on 2. a lot of makeup is what I've been wearing lately to compensate for 1. and because I got a new amazing palette and eyeliner 3. I got my ear pierced again and my parents still haven't noticed, its at the top of my left ear, which is kinda hard to see in this pic I'll admit that. 4. I got a sowing machine for my birthday (omg yes) and so i chopped off the sleeves of this shirt and sowed them into tshirt sleeves and they're incredibly uneven but I don't care YOLO and 5. Its kinda hard to see but Kræftens Bekæmpelse (its a cancer foundation) did these amazing bracelets that I'm wearing one of - they're like super simple and pretty and yea.. I'll try to show you another time.

So thats whats going on - I'm gonna be doing A LOT of stuff lately so hopefully I'll be able to throw something together to throw on here at some point - until then lots of love x

No comments:

Post a Comment